I'm very passionate in Designing 3D Environment Art for Games. I bring ‘Environment Art’ experience in the field by developing art and assets for both architecture and organic environments. I have hands-on experience in using Maya and 3ds Max for modeling, Zbrush for sculpting, and substance painter for texturing plus unreal engine for lighting, rendering, and post-production. I also am capable of making modular assets for a bigger environment and using trim sheets and unique textures to make a wide variety of assets for games.
The Summary of my Skills and Abilities:
- Designing 3D concept and making 3D assets for Game Engine Like Unreal Engine 4 and Unity
- Making and Preparing the High Poly and Low Poly models in Maya, 3ds Max and Zbrush
- Painting and Designing High-resolution textures in Photoshop and Substance painter
- Importing Game ready assets in Game Engine and Setup a fully rendered game ready scene
- 3D Lighting and rendering in real-time in Game Engine Like Unreal Engine